Alongside special solutions, such as complex steel and concrete structures, or seamless exposed concrete and masonry facades, our portfolio also includes composite structures and earthquake resistance measures.
- Structural design
- Concrete construction, steelwork, woodwork, masonry, composite construction
- Dynamics: vibration analysis, earthquake concepts, earthquake resistance measures, seismic isolation
- Prestressing of reinforced concrete structures, masonry and woodwork
- Solid facades: consulting, concept and implementation, particularly for seamless exposed concrete and masonry facades
- Special solutions: quarry stone refurbishments, insulating concrete, plastics etc.
- Complex conversion work (also during ongoing operations)
- Shallow foundations, pillar foundations, ground improvements
- Temporary pit support systems: overlapping bored pile walls, Berlin-type support systems, underpinning (inside and outside buildings), soil nailing etc.
- Seepage systems, drainage
- Slope reinforcement: normal slopes and slip-off slopes
- Bridge construction
- Quality control and cost control
- Site management, specialist site management (above-ground and underground construction)
- Scheduling and budgeting, tendering, claim management
- Expert reports
- Structural analysis reviews
- Concepts, preliminary studies, project initiation
- Fire protection, structural physics, sustainability
- Lecture series at FHNW Basel
- Presentations at renowned universities and at symposiums